How can I Make a Million

It was a rough day, a rough week, a rough year.  I found myself thinking, "Why am I knocking myself out?" I'm sure that driving by a Lottery Billboard this morning didn't help, Powerball and Mega Bucks are starting to get up there again.  Sure that 115 million is only 30 million after taxes when you take it in a lump sum, but I think I could figure out how to live for a few years on that.  Cruising the internet, there are hundreds of promises that I can be my own boss, find financial success, and have my dreams come true if I just buy an online course and start my own web business.  So why do I go in everyday and beat my head against the wall.  Who wouldn't jump at the chance to take a vacation every other week, to work in my underwear, or have a business that runs itself.  I just don't think it could be that easy.  Then again, there are people doing it.  What do they know that I don't know.  I do a great job running the business that I am overseeing, but its not my business.

So I need to generate a few ideas.  What do I do really well?  I do a good job sleeping.  I can flip through channels on the tv.  I've been told I really know how to make a mess.  Not sure these are niche markets I can capitalize on.  I am a great day dreamer.  I know how to order at Starbucks.  I enjoy free tickets to Ducks Football Games.  Might be able to write and sell an ebook on those.  Bottom line is I don't believe the things I am into interest many others.  On the other hand I really haven't done much to see if I am right or wrong on that.  Since making a million is no small venture, I will give it some time.  However, if you have a get rich quick idea, let me know.  I am looking to make a million soon.

1 comments:

Greg said...

So are you saying you don't wear underwear at work? You don't need to be a millionaire to do that. Remember, money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you some underwear.

Post a Comment