From Good to Poor

Two weeks ago I was sitting in the office of my $90 an hour best friend, telling him how well things were currently going.  My marriage was going well, work was good, and I felt like I was figuring myself out more than ever before.  Then something happened.  I don't know what, maybe a change in the weather, the planets came out of alignment, who knows.  My relationships went from smooth sailing to rough seas, I missed the super bowl, work went sideways, and I don't know what happened.  Funny how you can feel on top of the world, and then in a moment, everything changes.  So my goal at the moment is to keep doing the things for me I need to do.  Second, figure out what I need for me and don't just let life happen to me.  It is Saturday, one week since the sun went dark.  Maybe over the next few days it will come out again and shine like it should.  That is what is going on inside my head as I take a look inward.

0 comments:

Post a Comment